Role in Student’s Career
- Become aware of the contemporary as well as evolving business environment (political, economic, legal, technological and sociological) not only from a perspective of data and information but also from a perspective of self, group and third party analysis.
- Develop and improve upon functional skills (e.g. leadership, supervision) with a view to effectively applying concepts to context and arriving at real-world solutions to real-world problems.
- Provide a road-map to individuals to continually move up the value chain – from individual contributor to team player to manager to leader and finally to entrepreneur.
- Our object oriented programs gives our students an ability to address applied problems and market cases using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- To train the participants on how to identify new and existing opportunities in the area of business and explore them.
- Self learning is motivated and appreciated during the course work. One text book is not sufficient to meet all requirements.
- The GITMS management programs are more flexible, more innovative and much less expensive than the traditional, old pattern and long term programs of other Institutions.
- Our program challenges our participants to be innovative in their thinking, encourages them to re-examine management practices, consider new and creative solutions to problems and take initiative in implementing change.
- Our Distance Education Programs is to enable those who want to grow immensely in their corporate career and for those who want to take up a corporate career.
- Students gain new perspectives and have the opportunity to prove and polish their leadership skills. They learn to think critically across subjects, linking their knowledge of management, economics and marketing with finance, business law and technology.
Welcome you all Aspirants…
I welcome you on behalf of the GITMS and thank you for showing your interest in us. GITMS is impart excellence in management education, research, and managerial training.
From Director’s Desk : GITMS
For a management institute it is imperative to be prepared for the changing environment while teaching its students to do the same. In an era that has come to become the epitome of competition, B-schools face the very pressures that they prepare their graduates for.